Cabin Concept of the year 2023
It’s time to tell the world about your latest Cabin Concept.
The Onboard Hospitality Award for the Cabin Concept of the Year 2023 will recognise excellence in cabin-wide innovation, created by multiple touchpoints.
Our winner will have implemented a significant onboard project which spans across at least TWO of the following elements of the passenger experience, the more the better:
- Service/Crew – new training initiative / uniform / livery / branding
- Food – menu / service / delivery style / tableware
- Technology – apps / entertainment / connectivity / logistics / analytics
- Interior design – seat / decor / styling / lighting/ colours
- Comfort – amenity kits / seat fabric / bedding range / wellbeing programmes
- Corporate Social Responsibility elements – waste management / sustainability policy
Our judges will look for:
- Innovation and excellence onboard
- Details of the thinking/brief behind the concept/project
- Key intentions of the concept – what it aimed to achieve
- How the concept improved the customer experience
- How the concept / thinking was applied to multiple, linked elements in the passenger experience
What your entry includes
In addition to the chance of winning the prestigious Cabin Concept of the Year title, all entrants in this category receive:
- A double-page feature showcasing your Cabin Concept in Onboard Hospitality magazine. This will also be distributed online to Business Travel buyers and influencers, through our sister publication, The Business Travel Magazine.
- Your submission featured online – at onboardhospitality.com (live for one year)
- Promotion: Readers will be encouraged to view your submission via regular newsletters, social media posts and promotions in the magazine (Readership: 25,000+ international).
Winners will be announced in June 2023 both online and at the World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo (WTCE) and The Aircraft Interiors Expo (AIX) in Hamburg.
- Winners will be covered in Onboard Hospitality magazine (September/November 2023)
- Winners will be highlighted within the special awards section at onboardhospitality.com
- Winners will receive a 2023 Winners’ logo to promote their success
- Winners will receive regular promotion in Onboard Hospitality magazine alongside related content over the following year
- Winners will be included in the The 2023 Winners Special Edition
Cost to enter