Cabin Concept of the Year 2024
It’s time to tell the world about your latest Cabin Concept.
The Onboard Hospitality Award for the Cabin Concept of the Year 2024 will recognise excellence in cabin-wide innovation, created by multiple touchpoints.
NEW FOR 2024: THREE CATEGORIES
This year the Cabin Concept of the Year Award will be separated into three categories:
- Full-Service Carrier Cabin Concept of the Year
- Low-Cost Carrier Cabin Concept of the Year
- Private Jet Cabin Concept of the Year
If you are unsure on which category you should enter, please contact Craig McQuinn who will be happy to assist. Craig.McQuinn@onboardhospitality.com
The winner will have implemented a significant onboard project which spans across at least TWO of the following elements of the passenger experience, the more the better:
- Service/Crew – new training initiative / uniform / livery / branding
- Food – menu / service / delivery style / tableware
- Technology – apps / entertainment / connectivity / logistics / analytics
- Interior design – seat / decor / styling / lighting/ colours
- Comfort – amenity kits / seat fabric / bedding range / wellbeing programmes
- Corporate Social Responsibility elements – waste management / sustainability policy
The judges will look for:
- Innovation and excellence onboard
- Details of the thinking/brief behind the concept/project
- Key intentions of the concept – what it aimed to achieve
- How the concept improved the customer experience
- How the concept / thinking was applied to multiple, linked elements in the passenger experience
What your entry includes
In addition to the chance of winning the prestigious Cabin Concept of the Year title, all entrants in this category receive an extensive marketing package that includes:
- A double-page feature showcasing your Cabin Concept in Onboard Hospitality Magazine. This will also be distributed online to Business Travel buyers and influencers, through our sister publication, The Business Travel Magazine.
- Your submission featured online at onboardhospitality.com. Live for one year.
- Promotion: Readers will be encouraged to view your submission via regular newsletters, social media posts and promotions in the magazine (Readership: 25,000+ international).
Winners will be announced in May 2024 both online and at the World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo (WTCE) and The Aircraft Interiors Expo (AIX) in Hamburg.
In addition to the entry promotional package, winners will receive:
- Coverage in Onboard Hospitality Magazine (September/November 2024)
- Winners will be featured on onboardhospitality.com (live for at least one year)
- A 2024 Winners’ logo to promote their success
- Regular promotion in Onboard Hospitality magazine alongside related content over the following year
- Inclusion in the 2024 Winners Special Edition
Cost to enter
Contact Craig McQuinn who will be happy to assist.